For once, it’s not the sea and the beach which form the backdrop of these beach volleyball courts, but high mountain peaks, a fast-flowing glacier, and the larch forests of the Engadin. At the Cuntschett Sports Ground near Pontresina Railway Station, two volleyball courts, perfectly equipped with tournament sand, are open to the public.
- Please keep the courts clean and refrain from taking any glass into the area – danger of injuries!
- After playing, the courts should be left and covered as required.
- It is possible to use the toilets and showers in the cross-country centre.
- Volleyballs can be purchased from the Flying Cycle sports shop.
- It is not possible to book the volleyball courts.
Kongress- und Kulturzentrum Pontresina
Via Maistra 133
Tel. +41 81 838 83 20E-mail