Goat experience: trekking with Pick Nick or outdoor glacier fondue
Hotel Saratz-Park, Via da la Staziun 2: Sat, 13.08.2022 | 11.00 am Sun, 14.08.2022 | 11.00 am Sat, 01.10.2022 | 11.00 am Sun, 02.10.2022 | 11.00 am Sat, 08.10.2022 | 11.00 am Sun, 09.10.2022 | 11.00 am Sat, 15.10.2022 | 11.00 am Sun, 16.10.2022 | 11.00 am Sat, 22.10.2022 | 11.00 am Sun, 23.10.2022 | 11.00 am Sat, 29.10.2022 | 11.00 am Sun, 30.10.2022 | 11.00 am
A special experience far away from the hustle and bustle of everyday life. Because goats are (almost) never in a hurry.
Meeting point at Hotel Saratz-Park, Pontresina, time to be arranged.
Programme (total duration approx. 3 - 4 hours)
Welcome, instruction, get to know the animals, grooming, walk through the Stazerwald or into Val Roseg with lots of exciting information about the Engadine, people and goats, delicious Engadine pick nick or outdoor glacier fondue and drinks, return & farewell at the pasture.
Cost CHF 135.00 / person (min. 2 / max. 8 persons), private tours or other days possible on request
Teenies CHF 95.00 / Kids (7 - 12) CHF 65.00/child
Outfit warm (old, bit suitable) clothes, hiking boots, rucksack (no handbag)
- Children who are not afraid of animals are welcome.
- Insurance is the responsibility of the participant (the goats are covered by liability insurance)
- No hike possible in the rain - we will look for an alternative date
- The animals are regularly checked and wormed by the vet.
- Lou, the well-behaved Bergamasci mongrel, accompanies us - unfortunately, foreign dogs cannot participate
(Note: Translated with www.Deepl.com/Translator (free version), These texts were translated automatically and may have grammatical errors or inaccuracies. In case of doubt, the German text applies.)