"SRF bi de Lüt – Winterfest" is a major open-air entertainment programme broadcast by Swiss TV. It features interesting guests, emotions, and music performed live to an on-site audience and against a picturesque backdrop. On Saturday, 17 February 2018, Pontresina will be the host town for Nik Hartmann, Annina Campell, Grill-Ueli, and their team. The two-hour TV programme will be broadcast live from the street in front of Pontresina’s Convention and Event Centre. Admission to the show is free of charge. Food and drinks will be available. Reservations are not possible. We are looking forward to celebrating a great wintertime party with you.
"SRF bi de Lüt – Winterfest" TV show in Pontresina: Invitation and infomration
Programme and road traffic
Timetable for Friday, 16 February 2018
- 8am – 12 noon: site set-up, sound check
- 2pm – 10.15pm: rehearsals with extras (open to the public)
- 10.15pm – 11.30pm: stage lighting
Timetable for Saturday, 17 February 2018
- 1.15pm – 3.15pm: rehearsal of show acts (open to the public)
- 3.15pm – 5.30pm: dress rehearsal with extras (open to the public)
- 8.10pm – 10.10pm: live show (open to the public)
- from 10.05pm: post-show pub crawl in various restaurants and bars around Pontresina
- Signs will be posted disallowing lorry access to Via Maistra between Tuesday, 13 February, and Sunday, 18 February 2018. Passage will be allowed for drivers carrying a permit only.
- Hotel operators and owners of holiday homes are to take care of informing their guests / suppliers of the limitations to road traffic. Please make sure to schedule deliveries outside the week in question (or in the morning).
Access to the village centre will be limited and partially prohibited between Tuesday, 13 February, and Sunday, 18 February 2018. Please observe the road signs posted additionally.
- Green: "Durchfahrt normal" (passage as usual)
- Pink: "Durchfahrt erschwert" (passage obstructed)
- Red: The intersection in front of Rondo will be closed to motor traffic from Tuesday, 13 February 2018, 6am, through Sunday, 18 February 2018, 11pm.
Parking space will be limited. Please use public transport whenever possible.
- The Rondo and Mulin car parks will remain open to the public.
- All local residents are allowed to use their regular parking spots. The parking spaces along Via Maistra will be available. Further parking at Gitöglia, Rusellas, and the railway station.
Engadin Bus will not be able to serve all stops according to timetable between Tuesday, 13 February, and Sunday, 18 February 2018. A shuttle service will operate instead.
Bus stops not served:
- Punt’Ota Sur
Stops to be used instead:
- Post (post office)
- Kreuzung Via da Mulin (intersection)
- Bahnhof (railway station)
Operating hours: 6.52am – 0.24am (Tu-Th) / 6.52am – 3.24am (Fr & Sa)
Shuttle buses operate according to official timetables. Connections with regular lines at the Punt Muragl valley station will be ensured.
Bus stops served by shuttle buses: