During the village tour, you will learn fascinating facts about the solid Engadine houses and their sgraffiti, about culture, language, and the precious frescoes in the mountain church St. Maria.
- Summer Season: Early June to mid-October, every Wednesday at 15.30
- Winter Season: every Wednesday, December to January 14:15 to 15:30 and February to April 15:15 to 16.30.
- Then church tour St. Maria.
- Duration: Approx. 1.5 hrs
- Guides: local guides
- Meeting point: in front of the Pontresina Tourist Information (Convention- and Culture Centre)
- Fee: free for individual guests. Group rates upon request. The village tour can be booked as a private tour (for max. 25 persons) for CHF 120.-