Here in Pontresina, families feel particularly at home. Indeed, the Swiss Tourism Organization has awarded the municipality with the label "Family Destination". This label is only awarded to holiday resorts that cater comprehensively to the needs and desires of children and their parents. In short, everything for a successful family holiday from A to Z.
Family holidays in Pontresina in the Engadine
Pontresina is the perfect location for families with children.
Diverse family programme
The adventure begins right on your doorstep: countless playgrounds, firepits and lakes guarantee that. The family programme culminates in the heart of a fantastic mountain world: a family adventure on Pontresina’s high ropes course or a trip to the Diavolezza overlooking the eternal ice. Quality time for the entire family.
Our family tip: Engadiner Ferien(s)pass 2018
From 9 July to 19 August 2018 the Engadiner Ferien(s)pass (holiday fun pass) will guarantee action-packed fun and entertainment all summer. For almost four weeks, there is nonstop fun for children between 5 and 15 years of age. All listed events can be visited with the Ferien(s)pass-Pass, which is available for only CHF 25.-.
SUMMER TIPS FOR FAMILIES and family hotels IN PONTRESINA
- Glacier trail Morteratsch with the children's book "Sabi"
- Bellavita Pool & Spa (Wednesday is children’s afternoon)
- Private childcare
- Visit the Alpine dairy
- High ropes course
- Sports ground Cuntschett
- Several playgrounds
- Museum Alpin
- Guest kindergarten & crafting at Hotel Saratz
- Chemistry seen in a new light in the Hotel Saratz
- Ricola Herb Garden
- Val Roseg discovery trail with the children book "Fix"
- Cavaglia glacier garden with the children book "Grummo"
- Green-power trail with the children book "Pluschin's whirlwind journey
- Cinema Rex
- Village tour
- Ibex excursion (from 8 years)
- Guided rides, riding camp or pony riding with Gina Wohlwend
- Horse carriage rides
- Climbing camps and climbing course with the Bergsteigerschule Pontresina