Pontresina is very much family-focused and families feel particularly at home here. Indeed, the Swiss Tourism Organization has awarded the municipality with the label "Family Destination". This label is only awarded to holiday resorts that align their offers to the needs and wishes of children and their parents. In short, everything for a successful family holiday – from A to Z.
Family holidays in Pontresina, the Engadine
Pontresina is the perfect location for families with children.
Family-friendly winter holidays
Pontresina is ideal for a family-friendly winter vacation in the Swiss mountains. In addition to its pristine, sun-kissed ski slopes, Pontresina has something for everyone when it comes to family entertainment and offers a comprehensive range of activities for children to ensure activity-packed, exciting days.
WINTER TIPS FOR FAMILIES IN PONTRESINA:
- Family ski resort Languard including sledge run and ski school
- Glacier trail Morteratsch with the children's book "Sabi"
- Bellavita Pool (Wednesday is children’s afternoon)
- Natural ice rink Roseg
- Snowshoe hikes
- Cross-country skiing courses
- Guided rides, riding camp or pony riding with Gina Wohlwend